Thursday, February 24, 2011
Your Race Results
Let me give everyone some advice, keep a log of all of your race results! Do not assume that they are or will be posted online and you can just get them when you need them. Take the time to make a log either on your computer or good old fashioned paper. I was recently writing a race resume and went to the website where the results had been for months and sure enough, purged! I didn't take careful notes of a few races and now I have to contact the race director and ask him to send them to me. It was a little awkward and embarrassing because I am usually pretty organized with things like that but took for granted that I could just go online and get them anytime. I guess it will have to just be another one of those little life lessons. Don't let this happen to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment